Thursday 5 May 2016

Larger Picture for AUDUSD - forex market news trading

Larger Picture for AUDUSD ~ forex market news trading




This is the larger picture for AUDUSD. The next target for the bull is 0.98400 before a retrace is expected.

I dont trade AUDUSD regularly, but that is where I am watching for a long term trade. As you can see, I have a sell order waiting at 0.99990. This is not recommended for short-term traders. This is purely a long term trade and I am willing to wait for over 500 pips or more. This can take weeks of even months to happen so be warned.

I dont expect it to get there, but would be a pleasant surprise if it does. 0.98400 - 0.99000 is the area I will be willing to pull the trigger manually, if I see a sell signal on the weekly. At that point AUD will damn too expensive against the dollars.

These areas are obvious in the daily and weekly charts attached.

Happy trading!
More info for Larger Picture for AUDUSD ~ forex market news trading:

0 comments to “Larger Picture for AUDUSD - forex market news trading”

Post a Comment

 

Download Forex Robot Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger