Tuesday 12 April 2016

A report card check of a blog to make money - forex trading demo software

A report card check of a blog to make money ~ forex trading demo software



The tragedy of first time blogging to make money is that you will always hold onto the belief that search engines have gone into a secret conspiracy pact against you. We hate traffic on the roads, but when it comes to running a blog to make money and the antecedent package for the CPC and CPM, traffic becomes the virgin princes that we all must seduce and bring to our
fold for lock up.
The blogosphere has not been receptive to the new bloggers trying to blog and make money. Many newbies blogging to make money are reeling from the same effect of a rejected true love that was never appreciated in the first place. They feel a mockery to their effort when their sites fail to receive the desirable recognition through streaming of a sizable traffic. Some say they’ve stayed on the run way for far too long and can no longer wait for takeoff (acceptance by the ad sites).
But why are new bloggers who have turned money into their raison detre doing badly? Part of the reason for the large number of struggling bloggers can be explained by what I recently discovered about my site from statscrop.com. It opened my eyes to the reason why I have been watching from the gallery for over nine months of my blog life as a few keep receiving constant traffic and get elevated within the top tier echelon of the blogosphere.
It was a call to the restructuring of this blog. The good thing is that it did not require me to immobilize the current blogs content altogether. The issue has nothing to do with the content on my site but with what I am doing with the content on my blog. I could say that the issue extends to the marketing of the blog. Content by itself is not the Holy Grail traffic magnet, people must be made aware of the sites existence.
Below is what I discovered about my site from statscrop.com:
·         SEO is 69.4%
·         Web safety: tick
·         The site is not listed in DMOZ
·         The site is not listed in YAHOO DIRECTORY
·         The length of the description tag is empty
·         The keyword tag of this site is empty
·         The site has 5 images, 5 images has not title
·         This site is 217 kbs. The site weight should ideally be less than 125 kbs in length. We recommend that you use minify web to minify your site.
I may not know what some of the points raised in the above report entail but it was a short in the arm as far as my blog is concerned. It was a report card check of my blog that I must act upon to increase traffic. Already I am in the process of getting the site listed with YAHOO DIRECTORY and DMOZ. I plan to look for more keywords that can increase the SEO from its current percentage.
I tried to minify my site in order to reduce its size but failed in the process. I will be seeking guidance from those in the know.  I do not know what the report meant by “the description tag is empty” and the “keyword tag is empty”. Incase you do kindly guide me by leaving a comment below.

More info for A report card check of a blog to make money ~ forex trading demo software:

0 comments to “A report card check of a blog to make money - forex trading demo software”

Post a Comment

 

Download Forex Robot Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger