Monday 25 April 2016

Why has Google Adsense rejected my 27 000 words Blog - forex trading news channel

Why has Google Adsense rejected my 27 000 words Blog ~ forex trading news channel




Someone better take cover. I’m spitting venom today. This article will surely turn me into a deadly snake whose head must be crushed- by Google of course. You the reader, may actually find no reason to harm me- because I’m almost certain that our plight is similar. And in case you do, then you obviously are stuck in a bubble where reality passes you by- holding onto the misconception
that you’ll make money online using blogger.
Maybe I should state from the onset that I’m not in dire need of money as I write this. Nor I’m I in need of any vindication from those in the business of making money online. I was actually idling on the sofa set when I thought of my other now “dormant blog”. Dormant not because I’m yet to start blogging (the blog has 27 articles each containing over 1000 words and records over 100 page views daily) but because Google is just yet to be convinced that my adsense account is ready for activation. And so it seems that I cannot make money online with a 27,000 worded blog.
What does Google really want? Is anyone making money online using blogger? Blogger being a Google brainchild, I would suppose that Google would be at the forefront in offering some form of encouragement to those that actually manage to generate pageviews without a custom domain. I had long thought that making money online was all about pageviews and content. Yet Google seems so much removed from the aspirations of those that use the blogger service and obey its code to the latter. Many sites that provide tips on how to make money online have put a spell upon anybody who blogs using blogger- the common narrative is that there can be no online success in writing for money using blogger unless you go professional by getting a custom domain. Google seems to be covertly sending the same message to anyone attempting to make money online using blogger. The disdain with which Google has treated those trying to make money online using blogger supports this assertion.
When you begin blogging for money, the common mantra is always- content is king. It is a tired phrase repeated by all those sites promoting the idea of how to make money online. So you write in the hope that soon when you’ve gathered enough content you’ll be making money online. You write day and night with all the SEO requirements in mind. You then apply for an adsense account- and that’s the point at which the reality sinks in. you won’t make money online using blogger. Google will never activate your adsense account if you are using blogger no matter the content size on your blog.  Google has turned the rider, ‘get a custom domain to make money online’ into a powerful sad reality; all with its contempt towards those using its service in the honest belief that it’s all they need to make money online.

0 comments to “Why has Google Adsense rejected my 27 000 words Blog - forex trading news channel”

Post a Comment

 

Download Forex Robot Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger